Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Duthie Gardens Aberdeen

Today I walked a long way using GPS for the very first time to find Duthie Gardens. The man in the telco shop recommended the winter gardens. He was married there. So beautiful. It is Scotland's third most visited garden and one of the largest indoor gardens in Europe. The cactus part was amazing and the hydrangeas were huge. The White ones amazed me. I had a friendly chat with a couple of older ladies who live in a rural town south of the city. On the way back I visited another cute public library. One lucky thing today. My pants developed a split on the seam. Across the road is a clothing alteration repair man... £4 one hour and all fixed. Just came home for a little rest and I am watching Keeping up appearances on tv. A blast from the past.

It is a long process but I found a way to add my photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment