Saturday, May 16, 2015

Business class and me!




I am not showing off but I thought I would share the surprises of business class Singapore airlines. 

Five lots of hot towels... All lovely and hot
Real art in the cabin
Huge toilets no queue :)
Linen table cloth 
Prawns for entree
Delivered chocolates on a tray at end of the meal
Fresh SMH to read
Even a little compartment for my pesky glasses
The flight attendant kept calling me Miss Lindgren
The man across the aisle was as excited as me!
Wifi was not free!


Not so surprised
Very little I wanted to watch in movies or to
Express check in, express immigration, express boarding
China plates, real and lots of cutlery ... Even a butter knife
Handbag storage and I didn't need to use overhead lockers which I can never reach


Next time
I need to recline the seat
Find the footrest
And next flight I will sleep ... On a 2m bed!



1 comment:

  1. Now I am jealous - I wanted to fly the long sections (SYD - SIN - LHR) in business class but Meg insisted that it was a waste of money. Now that she has read your description and after not enjoying the crowded SIN - SYD return leg in economy,she may change her mind for the next trip.

    ReplyDelete